DIGITAL FIT GUIDELINES
1. attach a ruler to the drive side of your top-tube. avoid covering up any inside edges of your frame’s triangle with the ruler and rotate the front pedal outside the area of your triangle.
half frame bags that will fit around your water bottle(s) please place your water bottles in the cages.
FRAMES WITH REAR SHOCKS WILL NEED TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED AT WITH REAR SHOCK FULLY COMPRESSION AND UNCOMPRESSED.
all other frame bags please remove water bottle cages and unthread the bottle screws about half way.
2. Position your bike so it’s standing straight up, with the drive-side facing you.
3. Position yourSELF SO camera’s view IS dead-center within your bikes front triangle, directly from the side. Ensure your both wheels are in the picture. taking the photograph from as far back as possible (10 meters).
4. MOVE forward for a close-up WITH the entire top-tube and front triangle. Take ANOTHER PHOTO.
5. If your bike has cables entering or exiting the frame on the non-drive side (or any other NDS features that you think are important), repeat steps 1-3 for the NDS side photo.
IMPORTANT - photographs should be high quality as ruler will required to seen clearly for scale. example - file type .pdf .psd .ai .jpg AT 300DPI.
Note - CAMERA PHONES SHOULD BE AVOIDED IF POSSIBLE.
YOUR PHOTOS WILL BE CHECKED to CONFIRM they meet required SPECIFICATIONS.
I will design your template to your desired shape and via email reply so you can visually confirm before payment.
if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to drop me a email.