Designed for maximum compatibility
Designed to allow space for bottles
The lace-up top tube works with all top tube bags. Double cinch straps on down tube are narrow to fit around cable/hose storage.
Non-drive side access pocket that keeps contents secure no matter where you're riding.
Designed to maximise bag storage and allow ample room for your knees while riding.
Choose from our wide range of fabrics to create your own unique bag ready for your next adventure.
The Dhà is our larger volume bag in the ready to ride frame storage line-up.
The bag is designed with maximum compatibility for road / gravel / mtb frame geometries and features a generous 3 litres of storage suiting commuting, daily trips and light racing gear set-ups.
The slim pocket on the non drive side is ideal for secure storage for your phone and quick access essentials, and lace-up top tube attachment means the bag can be fitted around any top tube bags you may be fitting alongside it. Two cam buckle straps cinch to the down tube securing the bag in place with repurposed inner tube to secure excess strap.
- Dimensions – L:400 x H:155 x W:60mm
- Capacity – 3 litre
- Weight – 175g : 6.17oz (VX21)
- Made from your selection of durable water-resistant Cordura® and waterproof X-Pac® fabrics
- Choose your bags side panels, edge and liner fabrics
- Ykk® water repellent zippers with pullers
- Main drive side compartment
- Slim pocket with non-drive side access
- Attachment Methods –
- Top tube – Lace-up
- Down tube – Webbing straps with cam buckles
- Hydration / cable port on the top edge
- Drainage hole on the lower edge
These bags are handmade to order in our Edinburgh studio and come with a 7 to 14 day lead time from order confirmation. If you need it sooner then please get in touch or add a note and we will do our best to help out.
We have a wide range of styles and colours available. Follow the link below to fina in-depth information and images. Click here
Your bag will be made to order. We operate on a lead time of 7 to 14 days from order confirmation.
Yes, if you would like to collect from our Edinburgh design studio this can be selected at the checkout.