Our stem bags are designed with an effortless one-handed opening/closure system.
These mount to either side of your stem with a secure triple attachment design. The ideal solution for numerous items but most popular for moving water bottles to your cockpit for easy access or expanding your overall capacity.
The low profile stabilising strap is designed to stay at the base of the bag preventing the buckle from contacting your fork crown.
Bucket front pocket is ideal for small items like chain oil, empty wrappers etc.
- Dimensions - 150 x 90 x 90mm
- Capacity - 1.2L
- Weight – 112g
- Made from durable water-resistant Cordura® fabrics
- Bright orange liner
- Secure three contact point mounting with compression velcro® straps and a low profile fork crown strap
- One handed open/close system
- 360° webbing attachment rail
- Bucket pocket
- All weather design with drainage hole on the bas
- Bar-tacked at all attachment points for strength
Looking to go custom on the fabrics head over to the custom Stem bag page for more information.