The dropper seatpost saddlebag is an aerodynamic storage solution compatible with the Wolftooth® Valais dropper seatpost clamp. Designed, tested and pushed to its limits over four years we are confident this is the ultimate bikepacking essential.
Constructed using water resistant materials with minimal water ingress points the design has a contoured profile with reinforced side panels. An internal HDPE shim keeps it neatly attached below your saddle and clear of your legs while riding. The triple point attachment design utilises the saddle rails and seatpost collar keeping it secure. The bag features a rear roll-top closure with a secure cam buckle compression strap allowing you to cinch tight.
- Dimensions - L:330 x H:120
- Capacity - 4.5L
- Weight - 265g (without Wolftooth® Valais)
- Side Panels are made from your chosen fabric
- Edge is made from durable water-resistant 1000d Cordura® and waterproof X-Pac® fabrics
- Liner made from your chosen fabric
- Internal HDPE plastic shim to hold the shape on base and side panels
- Solid 3 point attachment - Pair of compression saddle rail and seatpost compression straps
- Designed with minimal seams to achieve high water resistance
- Designed to work with the Wolftooth® Valais seatpost collar
- Bar-tacked at all attachment points for strength
- Compatible with tyre / seat post clearance of 150mm or above.
We have a 14 day lead time on custom bags as they are handmade to order in our Edinburgh studio.
Closure - The bag should have the rear opening rolled 3 times minimum to be securely closed.
Tyre Clearance - To ensure your tyre won’t rub the bag please check the clearance between the tyre and your seat at its lowest position. Please account for movement from the rear suspension. Measure from the centre top of your seat post to the closest edge of the tyre - Compatible with tyre / seatpost clearance of 150mm or above.