perfect for water bottles
The ideal solution for on the bike or walking as a visual reminder to drink regularly.
Our sidekick bags are designed with an effortless one-handed opening/closure system.
These mount to either side of your stem with a secure triple attachment design. The ideal solution for numerous items but most popular for moving water bottles to your cockpit for easy access or expanding your overall capacity.
The low profile stabilising strap is designed to stay at the base of the bag preventing the buckle from contacting your fork crown.
Bucket front pocket is ideal for small items like chain oil, empty wrappers.
Bike : Specifications
- Dimensions - Main body : 150 x 90 x 90mm
- Capacity - 1.2L
- Weight – 112g : 3.9oz (weight will vary depending on chosen fabrics)
- Made from durable water-resistant Cordura® or waterproof X-Pac® fabrics
- Liner options include nylon, X-Pac ® VX21 or RVX25 fabrics
- Secure three contact point mounting with compression velcro® straps and a low profile fork crown strap
- One handed open/close system
- 360° webbing attachment rail
- Bucket pocket
- All weather design with drainage hole on the base
- Bar-tacked at all attachment points for strength
Place your order by following the panel selection guide to fill in your chosen fabrics.
We have a 7 to 14 day lead time for custom bags as they are handmade to order in our Edinburgh studio.
We have a wide range of styles and colours available. Follow the link below to fina in-depth information and images. Click here
Your bag will be made to order. We operate on a lead time of 7 to 14 days from order confirmation.
Yes, if you would like to collect from our Edinburgh design studio this can be selected at the checkout.
Yes the large option comes with tabs where a shoulder strap can be attached so you can take the bag with you on all your adventures.